Tradition Means Progression
Over fifty years ago, the William Lyon Company was founded by Major General William Lyon, USAF Retired, and is ranked among the top residential development companies in the Western United States. In 1988, Frank T. Suryan Jr. partnered with General Lyon to form a multifamily real estate company that would continually redefine an industry. This company is now known as Lyon Living.
In today’s experience driven world, Lyon Living is once again moving to the forefront of the industry and is ready to venture into the unknown. Lyon Living’s progression is fueled by its willingness to take risk and its ever-growing portfolio is a result of the brand’s strategic and innovative approach.
Identifying optimum market opportunities.
- Capitalize on opportunities which generate a solid return to our investors.
- Acquisition of new development opportunities.
- Acquisition of distressed, under-valued or under-performing properties poised for repositioning and renovation.
- Partnerships with various institutional and private sources for equity and debt financing.
Maximizing resident and investor value.
- Comprehensive pre-development entitlement and construction activities for all types of multi-family ground-up development projects.
- Manage major renovations and construction projects either as a General Contractor or Construction Manager.
Creating communities that residents are proud to call home.
- Property and asset management services.
- Dedicated resource teams to ensure the success of each community.
- Comprehensive asset repositioning services for third party clients and investors.